Renogy 12V 400W RV ECLIPSE Solar Kit with Installation Included
Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup. Renogy RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes (4) 100W 12V Renogy ECLIPSE Monocrystalline Solar Panels, an Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, a 30 ft 10AWG MC4 Adapter Kit, a 16 ft 10AWG Tray Cable, three pairs of branch connectors, one Renogy Cable Entry Housing, and four sets of Z Mounting Brackets.
Meet the Renogy Adventurer-Li, newly improved with two advanced features. Thanks to its programmable Lithium charging voltage, the 30A PWM solar charge controller is now capable of charging most Lithium batteries available on the market. The second addition to the controller is the RS232 port, used to connect and communicate with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module. By adding the BT-1 to the Adventurer-Li, you can now use the smartphone app, Renogy BT, to monitor and adjust your solar system remotely.
Unique in its form, the Adventurer-Li is a negative-ground, flush mount controller, designed for an aesthetically clean and integrated look on RV and camper walls. However, if flush mounting does not appeal to you, an included Surface Mount Attachment allows you to forgo it. Capable of charging both 12V and 24V photovoltaic systems, the Adventurer-Li integrates highly efficient PWM charging to increase battery longevity by regulating the charge flowing from the solar panels to the battery bank. This charge controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Cell efficiency: Eclipse 100W Monocrystalline: 22%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- No grid lines on front of solar cells allow for a more clean look.
- New black frame compliments high-efficiency solar cells.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Deep Cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium (12.8V LFP) battery option ready
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes
- RS232 port allows the Rover PG to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. You may also connect the included USB converter cable from the port to a PC to use the Solar Monitoring Software
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current
- Automatically detects 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V DC system voltages
Renogy ECLIPSE 12V 100W Mono Solar Panel
40.9" X 21"
Renogy Adventurer-30A PWM Charge Controller
30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
16ft 10AWG Tray Cables
Cable Entry Housing
MC4 Branch Connectors
5 x Pair